This Day in History
- Learning Experience Rocktober 10/11 – Amendments 2-10 (and some 14)
- Learning Experience Rocktober 8-9 – KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (and how they are limited)
- The 2000 Presidential Election – what a ride!
- FINISH THE CONSTITUTION (at least the part written in 1787)
- Learning Experience – The Wild and Wacky Electoral College
Category Archives: Constitution
THE CONSTITUTION IN ACTION TODAY I can select and utilize appropriate resources to support an idea or argument. I can apply the Constitution to current society. I can summarize information from a primary or secondary source. I can communicate analysis … Continue reading