This Day in History
- Learning Experience Rocktober 10/11 – Amendments 2-10 (and some 14)
- Learning Experience Rocktober 8-9 – KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (and how they are limited)
- The 2000 Presidential Election – what a ride!
- FINISH THE CONSTITUTION (at least the part written in 1787)
- Learning Experience – The Wild and Wacky Electoral College
Daily Archives: April 18, 2017
We now know a little about how WWII started in Europe – but how did the US get involved in this global conflict? How did American go from ISOLATION to INTERVENTION? That’s our target, so let’s find out! Complete your “From … Continue reading