This Day in History
- Political parties today – Learning experience Rocktober 17-18
- Assignment Rocktober 16 – The First Political Parties
- IT’S TIME FOR THE BAR EXAM!!!!!!!!
- LEARNING EXPERIENCE – Amendments 2-10 … and a little bit of 14 – Rocktober 4/5
- Learning Experience Rocktober 2-3 – KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (and limits)! The First Amendment
Monthly Archives: October 2017
I can describe the functions and views of the two major political parties in the United States. We will be returning to the world of history in a few says, but I know many of you are interested in the … Continue reading
George Washington warned about the “the baneful effects of the spirit of party.”Alexander Hamilton felt that parties were evil and ought to be suppressed. Thomas Jefferson once said, “If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I … Continue reading
Young Constitutional Scholars – The streaming review video should be available here. I will try to be ready to go on THURSDAY NIGHT at 7:00 for about 45 minutes. You should log into you GA account – but if you have to … Continue reading
Hopefully you are still curious about how the First Amendment and the courts both protect and limit your rights … and you want more! Tonight, dive into the remaining parts of the Bill of Rights by using the video below … Continue reading
Religion, speech, press, assembly, petition – the Five Freedoms of the First Amendment. Are you read to learn about them? I hope so … You have two handouts to use for next class – The Bill of Rights Intro and The Bill … Continue reading
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR BAR EXAM REVIEW GUIDE!