INFOGRAPHICS – You have seen them throughout your schooling, especially since the good old internet started to go crazy with them. Now it’s time to make one! Click here to get the details for your assignment – and make sure you bring your infographic to class tomorrow – it will help you on a little quiz!
There are some infographic builders online – I haven’t used one yet, but give it a whirl if you want!
Here are some examples of infographics to give you some inspiration …
- Happy Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Money 101: For Parents & Teens [infographic]
- Gamers Get Girls (Or Guys) [Infographic]
- How the Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl
- Boy Power: Justin Bieber Versus One Direction
- North vs. South (Korea, that is)
Here are the best of the Civil War infographics online – maybe yours can be added to the list!
- Civil War 150 from the History Channel – the best collection by far!
- “Battles of the Civil War” Infographic from the CWPT
- Battles and casualties of the Civil War animated map – pretty cool on the battles, and all in one place!