Young New Dealers – You hopefully have a decent idea about many of the New Deal programs made famous by their acronyms in the alphabet agencies. Today you and your partners are going to take a specific program and create a representation using everyone’s favorite building toy – Legos. Your task is to create a visual representation of your assigned New Deal program, summarize the program on one half of a piece of paper, and describe your representation (with a different narration) using an app called tellagami. As you describe your representation, put a pretty picture of your representation in the back of your animated voice. When you are done, we will have a little museum walk so that we can dig deeper into these New Deal agencies. You will also need to submit your script and tellagami link on Google classroom. Be creative, and have fun!
This Day in History
- Political parties today – Learning experience Rocktober 17-18
- Assignment Rocktober 16 – The First Political Parties
- IT’S TIME FOR THE BAR EXAM!!!!!!!!
- LEARNING EXPERIENCE – Amendments 2-10 … and a little bit of 14 – Rocktober 4/5
- Learning Experience Rocktober 2-3 – KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (and limits)! The First Amendment