Need help as your dig into the Constitution?
- The US Constitution from Pearson may be the best, most comprehensive line by line analysis of the Constitution. If you struggle on a certain section of the document, head here and click on the specific section – it should help you greatly!
- The National Constitution Center: Interactive Constitution – Philly’s great museum and education center also has an interactive analysis of the Constitution, providing section by section analysis and summary. There’s an app for it too!
- The Constitution from Creating America – Article I Article II Article III-VII – a decent annotated version of the supreme law of the land -not as detailed and cool as the next two, but it’s pretty serviceable!
- Mr. Nusbaum has a great interactive Constitution, written at a level we can all understand. Not bad for an ordinary teacher!
- Do you really really really like this stuff? Check out Congress.gov and their annotated Constitution. It’s amazingly detailed!
- Justia has commentary and applicable Supreme Court cases for the entire Constitution, It’s perfect for a Constitution nerd!
- There are also some great apps out there that can help. Head to the Apple store of Google Play!